Alcatel, a brand of smartphones now fully owned by TCL Communications of China, is also present at the ongoing IFA 2015 in Berlin, Germany. TCL Communications of China and Alcatel Lucent of France used to be partners in Alcatel but the latter sold all its shares to TCL.
Anyway, Alcatel unveiled three new smartphones and one of which is the Alcatel Go Play. It comes with many eye candy color variants and it is water resistant.
Alcatel Go Play:
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- Adreno 306 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch HD LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- IP67 certified – dust and water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,500 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
There’s no price nor date availability that has been announced.