Huawei has made the Huawei Mate S official at the annual IFA in Berlin, Germany. The device is a high end smartphone powered by a chipset made by Huawei. It also sports a fingerprint sensor located at the back and Force Touch technology on the screen.
Huawei Mate S:
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 935 processor
- Mali T628 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32/64/128GB internal storage
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels) with Force Touch Technology
- Fingerprint scanner
- 20 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,100 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with EmotionUI
The Huawei Mate S will be available in many markets within in this month. It is said that the device will arrive in October or November at the latest.