The yearly IFA tech event is happening right now at Berlin, Germany and Sony was the first to show off its newest smartphones. The Japanese tech giant unveiled the world’s first smartphone with a 4K screen – Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. The 5.5-inch display has whooping resolution of 2160 x 3840 resolution at 806ppi! WOW!!!
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
- Adreno 403 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 200GB
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD display (2160 x 3840 pixels) 806 ppi
- Fingerprint sensor
- IP68 certified – dust proof and water resistant over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
- 23 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5.1 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,430 mAh battery
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
Sony has not revealed the price for the Sony Xperia Z5 Premium but it is expected to be released this coming November.