Huawei’s upcoming smartphone smartphone, the Huawei Ascend Mate S appears on an online store called OppoMart. The device is equipped with Force Touch Technology which is also rumored to be on the upcoming Apple iPhone 6s which will be revealed on September. This technology allows the device to sense the amount of pressure given on a screen or trackpad. The said technology was first seen on the 2015 Apple MacBook earlier this year.
Huawei Ascend Mate S:
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 935 processor
- Mali T628 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- 5.7-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels) with Force Touch Technology
- Fingerprint scanner
- 20 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,100 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with EmotionUI
The Huawei Ascend Mate S is set to be officially unveiled on the yearly IFA tech event in Berlin, Germany this September.