Aside from the Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Samsung also unveiled the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+. Based on the video and photos we saw, it looks like a larger Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge which was announced with the Galaxy S6 in March 2015.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+
- Octa Core Samsung Exynos 7420 64-bit processor
- Mali T760 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage
- 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display (2560 x 1440 pixels) 518 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 front and back
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with Optical Image Stabilization, dual LED flash with f/1.9 aperture
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with f/1.9 aperture
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Qi Wireless Charging
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Samsung TouchWiz
Just like the Samsung Galaxy Note 5, it will be available in the US on August 21.