Asus has announced its entry level Zenfone variant, the Asus Zenfone Go. It is the first Zenfone powered by a Mediatek processor.
Asus Zenfone Go:
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Mediatek MT6580 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 8/16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,070 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
The Asus Zenfone Go will be available in India but no price and date of availability has been announced.