Cherry Mobile has just announced today the Cherry Mobile G1, the company’s second Android One device and third in the Philippines. For those who are not aware, Android One is a project of Google in which the tech giant manages the development, design, marketing and support but being branded and made by partner OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer). One big benefit is it will get regular updates from Google itself.
Notable features of the G1 is LTE connectivity, rocking a 64-bit quad core processor, and a 5-inch display.
Cherry Mobile G1:
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 64-bit processor
- Adreno 306 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with Dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,500 mAh battery
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
The Cherry Mobile G1 has a price tag of P5,999 and it is now available at Cherry Mobile stores and kiosks. We will try to buy one and review it. 🙂