One of the three phones announced yesterday by Asus is the Asus Zenfone Max. The Taiwanese company also joined the bandwagon of smartphones with large batteries as the Zenfone Max has a huge 5,000 mAh battery. This phone does not run an Intel processor like its brothers but it is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 410.
Asus Zenfone Max:
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- Adreno 306 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 8/16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD 128GB
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels) 267 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 5,000 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Zen UI
The Asus Zenfone Max will be available in October but no price has been revealed.