Alongside with the Moto X Play and the third generation Moto G, Motorola announced its 2015 flagship smartphone, the Motorola Moto X Style. Based on the photos we saw, it looks like the 2014 Moto X and the Nexus 6 had a baby. Just like the Moto X Play, it is also rocking with a 21 megapixel rear facing camera.
Motorola Moto X Style:
- 1.8GHz Hexa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- Adreno 418 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 16/32/64GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.7-inch Quad HD display (1440 x 2560 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 21 megapixel rear facing camera with phase detection autofocus and dual LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with flash
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
The Moto X Style will be available in September for $399.