Xiaomi Philippines has officially introduced the Xiaomi Mi 4i to the local smartphone market. The said smartphone was first introduced in India a couple of months ago. It got nice reviews from Indian tech bloggers.
Xiaomi Mi 4i
- 1.7GHz Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 64-bit processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- 5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels) 441 ppi
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,120 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with MIUI 6
The Xiaomi Mi 4i will have a price tag of P9,799. It will be available at Lazada on July 29 and Mi authorized retailers on August 1. It will first come in dark gray and other colors will follow. If the Xiaomi Redmi 2 only works with Globe, Xiaomi has announced that it will be available on Smart Postpaid via Surf Plus Plan.