Meizu’s 2015 flagship, the Meizu MX5 is now available at online store Lazada. The MX5 was just recently announced in China and it is said to be available there. The device is powered by Mediatek’s latest Octa Core chip, the Helio X10 combined with 3GB RAM. It also has a 5.5-inch AMOLED display, fingerprint sensor, 20.7 megapixel camera, LTE connectivity and Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- 2.2GHz Octa Core Mediatek Helio X10 64-bit processor
- PowerVR G6200 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 16/32/64GB internal storage
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels) 401 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Fingerprint sensor
- 20.7 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX 220 camera with laser autofocus and dual tone LED flash
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,150 mAh battery with fast charging technology
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Flyme UI 4.5
The one available on Lazada is the 16GB model only in white and silver grey with a price tag of P16,999. It is also shipped from abroad which means you have to wait longer and COD (cash on delivery) is not available. If you are really keen on buying it, both LTE brands from Smart (2100) and Globe (1800) will work.