Firefly Mobile has wowed everyone with the release of the Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE earlier this year. We’ve heard really good feedback from users themselves it is a really good phone. Now there are pictures circulating on the internet of a specs sheet of a new smartphone from Firefly Mobile that has not been announced yet. It is called the Firefly Mobile Allure 64 LTE. Check out the specs:
- 1.7GHz Quad Core Mediatek MT6752 64-Bit processor
- Mali T760 MP2 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels) with OGS (one glass solution)
- Fingerprint scanner
- 13 megapixel rear facing Sony Exmor IMX 214 camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,900 mAh battery with Quick Charge support
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
Based on the photo above, the SRP will be P7,999. Oh boy, buying a mid tier smartphone is now tougher than ever. Its hard to choose especially there are so many of them and that includes the Lazada exclusive Lenovo A7000 and Alcatel Flash Plus and other local brands like the MyPhone Infinity LTE, Huawei Honor 4X, Cherry Mobile Cosmos Force, etc.
We just have to wait for Firefly Mobile’s official announcement.