HTC has announced in China the HTC One ME, the first smartphone powered by Mediatek latest chipset, the Helio X10. Specs are top notch which includes dual LTE support, HTC’s signature BoomSound speakers, fingerprint sensor and running Android 5.0 Lollipop.
HTC One ME:
- 2.2GHz Octa Core Mediatek Helio X10 64-bit processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.2-inch Quad HD Super LCD3 display (1440 x 2560 pixels) 565 ppi
- Fingerprint sensor
- HTC Boomsound speakers
- 20 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 4 megapixel Ultrapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,840 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sense UI 7.0
No word yet whether this smartphone will be sold outside of China.