Meizu has just unveiled the successor to the Meizu M1 Note which was announced late last year. Here’s the Meizu M2 Note! Significant upgrades are the following – Global LTE support, upgraded chipset, running Android 5.0 Lollipop and has the same price with the M1 Note.
Meizu M2 Note:
- 1.3 GHz Octa Core Mediatek MT6753 processor
- Mali T720 MP3 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16/32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 5.5-inch Full HD Sharp IGZO display (1920 x 1080 pixels) 403 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 megapixel rear facing Samsung CMOS camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE (now with Global LTE suport), 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,100 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Flyme 4.5 UI
The Meizu M2 Note has a price tag of CNY 999 or $160.