Asus made big announcements today in its hometown Taiwan, where the annual Comptex 2015 has just started. One of which is the Asus Zenfone Selfie, the newest addition to the Zenfone line. From the name alone you’ll know what’s it main selling feature. It has a 13 megapixel front facing camera situated in at the top center of the device.
Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16/32GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual tone flash
- 13 megapixel front facing camera with 88-degree wide-angle lens and dual tone flash
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with ZenUI
No word about its price and availability.