Sony has announced its international version of the 2015 flagship, the Xperia Z4. But instead of naming it “Z4”, the Japanese electronics giant named their international 2015 flagship smartphone – Sony Xperia Z3+. There were no significant improvements from last year’s model except for its new chipset and running Android Lollipop.
Sony Xperia Z3+
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor (1.5GHz Quad Core Cortex A-53 and 2GHz Quad Core Cortex A57)
- Adreno 430 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.2-inch Full HD IPS LCD Triluminos display (1920 x 1080 pixels) 424 ppi
- IP68 certified – dust proof and water resistant over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
- 20.7 rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5.1 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, MHL 3 TV Out, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,930 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
No price was revealed but the it is expected to hit stores next month.