MyPhone has officially unveiled the MyPhone Infinity 2 earlier today. This is the much awaited successor to last year’s MyPhone Infinity. One unique feature here is the microSD slot can be used as a nano SIM slot.
MyPhone Infinity 2:
- 1.5GHz Octa Core Mediatek 64-bit processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 5-inch HD AMOLED display (1280 x 720 pixels) 294 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with flash
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,450 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
The MyPhone Infinity 2 has a price of P12,799 and it will be available in stores within this week.