LG Philippines has just announced that their latest flagship smartphone, the LG G4, is coming to the Philippines. It is the successor of last year’s LG G3. Notable features of the G4 is the 5.5-inch Quantum IPS display which far better than the last year’s model. It is the only flagship smartphone (compared to the Sony Xperia Z3, Samsung Galaxy S6, HTC One M9, and Apple iPhone 6) with these features all together – a removable back cover, removable battery and expandable storage.
- 1.8GHz Hexa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- Adreno 418 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch Quad HD Quantum IPS display (1440 x 2560 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with laser autofocus, optical image stabilization and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, Infrared Port, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Qi Wireless Charging
- 3,000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0 – fast battery charging technology
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with G UI
Before you buy one, here are some video reviews of international tech blogs for the LG G4:
LG has also revealed the price of the G4 – the 32GB with metallic finish will have a price tag of P31,990 (colors – shiny gold, black, ceramic white) while the 32GB with genuine leather back cover will have a price tag of P32,990 (colors – brown, black, red). The G4 will be launched in May 28 and it will hit the stores June 3.