Oppo has been teasing new smartphones lately. This is probably due to the upcoming Oppo’s May 12 event in which they will unveil three new smartphones. One of which may be the Oppo Neo 5, an affordable smartphone.
Oppo Neo 5:
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Mediatek MT6582M processor
- Mali 400MP graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS LCD display (854 x 480 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,000 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with ColorOS 2.0
No price has been revealed yet. Stay tuned.