Lenovo Mobile Philippines has announced that the Lenovo A7000 will be coming to the Philippines. What’s so special about this phone is its equipped with Dolby ATMOS surround sound technology which is a first in a smartphone. The said device was first announced at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona Spain in March 2015.
- 1.5GHz Octa Core Mediatek MT6752m processor
- Mali T760MP2 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels) 267 ppi
- Dolby ATMOS surround sound
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,900 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
No price or exact date of availability has been mentioned.