LG has just unveiled its 2015 flagship smartphone, the LG G4, after so many rumors and leaks. As the name suggests, the LG G4 is the successor of the 2014 flagship LG G3. The Korean company is the second brand that used leather as a back cover next to Motorola with the Moto X. It is also the first smartphone powered by Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon Snapdragon 808 Hexa Core processor.
- 1.8GHz Hexa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- Adreno 418 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch Quad HD True HD IPS + Quantum display (1440 x 2560 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with laser autofocus, optical image stabilization and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, Infrared Port, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Qi Wireless Charging
- 3,000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0 – fast battery charging technology
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with G UI
Here’s a hands on video from Android Authority:
No price has been revealed but it will be available first in home country South Korea.