Xiaomi has announced yesterday in India its 2015 flagship smartphone, the Xiaomi Mi 4i. Still has a price of a mid range smartphone, the Mi 4i has a slightly lower specced processor compared to last year’s Mi 4. The said smartphone was never introduced to our local market. The Mi 4i, nonetheless, has still impressive specs for its price.
Xiaomi Mi 4i
- 1.7GHz Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 64-bit processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- 5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels) 441 ppi
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,120 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with MIUI 6
According to Hugo Barra, a former Google executive and now Vice President of Xiaomi said that the Xiaomi Mi 4i is designed for the Indian market. But the good news is Xiaomi Philippines announced that the Mi 4i will be coming to the Philippines soon.