Asus Philippines has just announced the affordable Asus Zenfone C. First announced in January at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas together with the Zenfone 2, the Zenfone C is the most affordable among the Taiwanese company’s 2015 smartphone line-up.
Asus Zenfone C
- 1.2GHz Dual Core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with HyperThreading technology
- PowerVR SGX 544 MP2 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 4.5-inch WVGA IPS LCD display (480 x 800 pixels)
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- VGA front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,100 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
The Asus Zenfone C will be available in Asus stores and resellers by next week. It has a price tag of P4,595. Excited? Are you going to buy one?