Huawei has announced an entry level smartphone called the Huawei SnapTo. Despite having entry level specs, it does have LTE to tow.
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor
- Adreno 305 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch HD TFT display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,200 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
Pre-order is now available in the US via Amazon for $179.99 or Php 8,000. No word about its release in other markets.