Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has announced the Oppo A31. This is a mid range smartphone with a similar design of the Sony Xperia Z3 and the Samsung Galaxy S6 – glass front and back and metal frame on the sides.
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snaprdragon 410 processor
- Adreno 306 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS LCD display (854 x 480 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,000 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
The Oppo A31 will be available first in China then other markets will follow. It is priced at 999 Yuan or around P7,000.