Hong Kong smartphone brand Blackview has just announced its newest smartphone offering, the Blackview Alife S1. Highlights of this phone are its dual LTE capabilities and the device was of German design.
Blackview Alife S1
- 1.5GHz Quad Core Mediatek MT6732 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 5-inch HD JDI display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 18 megapixel rear facing Samsung camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera with wide angle lens
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby, Dual LTE
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,000 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
Blackview has not revealed any pricing and details of availability yet.