MyPhone has just recently announced another variant of their popular Rio series. The MyPhone Rio Craze 3G is an entry level smartphone and a 3G-enabled version of the older Rio Craze. Aside from is HSPA+ (3G) capabilities, MyPhone has increased the RAM to 512MB from 256MB of the older Rio Craze.
MyPhone Rio Craze 3G
- 1.3GHz Dual Core Mediatek MT6571 processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 4-inch WVGA LCD display (480 x 800 pixels)
- 3.2 megapixel rear facing camera with flash
- 1.3 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 1,300 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
The MyPhone Rio Craze 3G is priced at P2,599 with free 1-year internet from Globe. It is now available on MyPhone stores, kiosks and online store Lazada. If you own one, please do share your experience with us.