Aside from its first Windows Phone offering, Acer also unveiled three new Android smartphones. One of which is the Acer Liquid Jade Z. It is a midrange smartphone with LTE connectivity and Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Acer Liquid Jade Z
- Quad Core Mediatek 64-bit processor
- expandable memory via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels) 294 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
Here’s a hands on video of the Acer Liquid Jade Z from PhoneArena.com
The Acer Liquid Jade Z will be available within this month.