Sony has unveiled two devices at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain. One of which is the Sony Xperia M4 Aqua. Outstanding features are water proof and dust resistant, LTE connectivity and powered by a 64-bit octa core processor.
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua
- 1.5GHz Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 64-bit processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels) 294 ppi
- scratch resistant glass
- IP68 certified – dust and water proof up to 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with wide angle lens
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, Miracast ready, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,400 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
The Sony Xperia M4 Aqua will be available worldwide in Spring 2015.