Acer is the latest smartphone maker to join HTC, Microsoft, Cherry Mobile, and Alcatel on its growing Windows Phone family. The company has just announced the Acer Liquid M220, Acer’s first Windows Phone. It is an entry level smartphone aims to compete with Microsoft’s Lumia devices.
Acer Liquid M220
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 2o0 processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 4-inch WVGA display (800 x 480 pixels)
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 1,300 mAh battery
- Windows Phone 8.1
The Acer Liquid M220 will be first available in Europe followed by Middle East and Africa.