Lenovo Mobile Philippines announced another smartphone aside from the uber thin Lenovo S90. The Lenovo P70 is a mid range smartphone a huge 4,000 mAh battery. The device is also LTE-capable and has a 5 inch display.
- 1.7GHz Octa Core Mediatek MT6752 processor
- Mali T760 MP2 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
The Lenovo P70 will have an SRP of P11,999 and it will be available in the Philippines by March 2015.