Hong Kong-based smartphone brand Blackview has announced its first smartphone for 2015, the Blackview Acme. Last year, when the company unveiled the Blackview Ultra, it does look a lot like the Apple iPhone 6. The Blackview Acme, however, takes many of its looks to the Oppo N3 especially with its rotating camera.
- 1.7GHz Octa Core Mediatek MT6592W processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 64GB
- 5-inch Full HD LTPS display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 18 megapixel rotating camera with flash
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,200 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
Seems like specs are quite impressive. No word about the price and availability just yet. We wonder what will be Oppo’s reaction to this newly announced smartphone.