ZTE has recently announced the ZTE Blade S6, an affordable smartphone with a 5-inch display. The price may come cheap but the specs are not. It is powered by an Octa Core processor, 13 megapixel camera, LTE connectivity and running Android 5.0 Lollipop.
ZTE Blade S6:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor (1.7GHz Quad Core Cortex A53 and 1GHz Quad Core Cortex A53)
- Adreno 305 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1280 pixels) 294 ppi
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,400 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
The ZTE Blade S6 will have a price tag of $249.99 but still no date of availability.