Sun Cellular announced that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is now available when you apply (or renew) for a Sun Postpaid plan. The Galaxy Note 4 is available on Sun Postpaid’s Plan 999 with P800 monthly amortization for 24 months.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4:
- 2.5GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor
- Adreno 420 graphics for the Qualcomm processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB of internal storage with expandable memory up to 64GB
- 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display (1440 x 2560 pixels) 515 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus, Optical Image Stabilization and LED flash
- 3.7 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, NFC, Infrared Port
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- 3,220 mAh battery
- Android 4.4.4 Kitkat
On Sun’s plan 999, you’ll get the following – 2 hours of Sun to Sun calls, unlimited texts to Sun, 500 texts to other networks, 1.5GB of mobile surfing, and Sun’s Social Bundle. The Social Bundle is an unlimited access to your social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Foursquare, LinkedIn, Path and Waze).
To know more, click here. We are not sure if Sun is already offering LTE services on its mobile postpaid subscribers but the company has already started offering LTE on its broadband subcribers. Please do share your experience with us if you already applied for the service. Got questions? Tweet and follow @filipinotechie and @immarkmarcelo on Twitter and Instagram.