Hong Kong-based smartphone maker Blackview announced another smartphone that seems to be a flagship-worthy one. The Blackview Omega is a Sony Xperia Z3 look-a-like with is boxy design and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 found in front and back.
- 1.7GHz Octa Core Mediatek MT6592W processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 18 megapixel rear facing camera with flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,100 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
No word yet about its pricing and availability.