Xiaomi also unveiled the Mi Note Pro yesterday. It is the same Mi Note with beefier specs. Some of its outstanding specs are the QHD 5.7-inch display, the latest octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, and running Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor (2GHz Quad Core Cortex A57 and 1.5GHz Quad Core Cortext A53)
- Adreno 430 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- 5.7-inch QHD JDI (Japan Display Inc) display (2560 x 1440 pixels) 386 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX214 camera with autofocus, optical image stabilization and dual two-tone flash
- 4 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,000 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with MIUI
The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro will be available for pre-order in China on January 20.