Microsoft announced its new entry level smartphone, the Microsoft Lumia 532. The company continues to focus more on mid range and entry level smartphones to get more market share for Windows Phone.
Microsoft Lumia 532:
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 4-inch WVGA LCD display (800 x 480 pixels)
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera
- VGA front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 1,560 mAh battery
- Windows Phone 8.1
The Microsoft Lumia 532 will be heading for Asia Pacific countries in February with a pricetag of 79 Euros or P4,500.