The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas may be over but the there still gadgets we need to feature. One unknown smartphone caught our eye – the Saygus V2. This smartphone is made by Saygus Inc., a new smartphone maker based on Utah, USA. There’s a lot to say about the V2 but the outstanding ones are the display and the storage.
According to Saygus, this phone has a 64GB of internal storage which is just normal for a flagship but the interesting part here is the dual MicroSDXC card slots giving the phone a total of 320GB of storage. Nice! The display, on the other hand, is a 5-inch full HD display with a unique sunlight viewable edge to edge borderless screen. Impressive!
Let’s have a rundown of specs.
- 2.5GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via dual MicroSDXC up 128GB each
- 5-inch Full HD display (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- IPX7 certified – Waterproof up to 1 meter
- Built in stereo speakers with Harman Kardon Sound Technology
- 21 megapixel rear facing camera with Optical Image Stabilization and dual LED flash
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with Optical Image Stabilization
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, Infrared Port, USB OTG, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,100 mAh battery with Qi Wireless charging support
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
Wow! That was mouthful! No word yet about its pricing and availability. For now, here’s a hands on video from Android Authority.