It’s time for Lenovo to showcase its new gadgets at the annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. The company announced the Lenovo L90, the first smartphone powered by Intel’s 64-bit processor. It also has a 5.5-inch display, LTE and has a huge 4,000 mAh battery.
- 1.8GHz Quad Core Intel Atom Z3560 64-bit processor
- PowerVR G6430 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, no expandable storage
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 1920 pixels) 401 ppi
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus, optical image stabilization and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,000 mAh Li-Po battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
The Lenovo L90 will be coming this February. No price was mentioned.