LG announced its successor to the LG G Flex. The LG G Flex 2 is smaller than the first generation with only 5.5-inch screen compared to last year’s 6 inches. It is also the first smartphone powered by Qualcomm’s beastly Snapdragon 810 processor.
LG G Flex 2:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor (1.5GHz Quad Core Cortex A-53 and 2GHz Quad Core Cortex A-57)
- Adreno 430 graphics
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16/32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD Curved P-OLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with laser autofocus, optical image stabilization, and dual LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh Li-Po battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
The LG G Flex 2 will be available first in South Korea, LG’s home country and then followed by South East Asia in February.