Chinese smartphone maker Meizu has just announced a new smartphone called the Meizu M1 Note. It is a phablet with a 5.5-inch display, an Octa Core processor and running Android 4.4 Kitkat. As you can see, it looks like blown up Apple iPhone 5c with its eye candy colors.
Meizu M1 Note:
- 1.7GHz Octa Core Mediatek MT6752 processor
- Mali T670 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16/32GB internal memory, no expandable storage
- 5.5-inch Full HD IGZO TFT display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,140 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with Flyme 4.1
With this impressive specs you might think that this is going to be pricey. Well, think again. The Meizu M1 Note is priced about $160 in China. So that’s about P7,000 only! It is now available for pre-order in China but there’s no word yet about its availability in the Philippines.
Want to ask something? Tweet and follow @immarkmarcelo on Twitter and Instagram.