Huawei has launched recently in an event in Beijing the Huawei Honor 6 Plus. It is a bigger version of the regular Huawei Honor 6 launched months back. The phone has a bigger 5.5-inch screen, an Octa Core processor and dual 8 megapixel cameras.
Huawei Honor 6 Plus:
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 925 processor
- Mali T628 MP4 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB (3G only model) / 32GB (LTE model) internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 1920 pixels) 401 ppi
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, NFC (LTE model only)
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,600 mAh Li-Po battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with Emotion UI 3.0
The Huawei Honor 6 Plus will be available first in China. No word on international availability yet.