The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is the one of the most talked about smartphone at the 2014 IFA consumer electronics event at Berlin, Germany. It is the world’s first smartphone with a curved screen on the side. The good news is although a first of its kind, Samsung decided to commercially produce and sell it but with limited stocks. It seems Samsung just want to know how people will react to it.
Online store Widget City is now accepting pre-orders of the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge:
- 2.7GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor
- Adreno 420 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB of internal storage with expandable memory up to 64GB
- 5.6-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display (1440 x 2560 pixels) 524 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus, Optical Image Stabilization and LED flash
- 3.7 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, NFC, Infrared Port
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- 3,220 mAh battery
- Android 4.4.4 Kitkat
But before you place your orders, please watch the review of the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge from international bloggers.
The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge sells at P44,990 on Widget City. To order to go to Widget City’s Facebook page – http://www.facebook.com/widgetcity
Another online store, DBGadgets, is now selling the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge for P44,800. Check it out at http://www.facebook.com/DBGadgets.Page