Novo7 Tech and online store Kimstore announced that the Meizu MX4 is now available locally! Announced in September 2014, the MX4 has the specs of a flagship device but has a price of a midrange smartphone. Meizu MX4 and last year’s flagship, the MX3, is exclusively distributed by Novo7 Tech. The company is also the Philippine distributor of other Chinese smartphone brands THL and Zopo.
Meizu MX4 specs:
- Octa Core Mediatek MT6595 processor (2.2GHz Quad Core Cortex A17 and 1.7GHz Quad Core Cortex A7)
- PowerVR G6200 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16/32/64GB internal memory
- 5.36-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels) 418 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Aircraft-grade aluminum frame
- 20.7 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX 220 camera with Exymor RS BSI sensor, autofocus and dual tone LED flash
- 2.1 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, QZSS
- 3,100 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with Flyme UI 4.0
Excited for the price? This smartphone, with all these amazing specs, will only cost you P16,990! Grab you own MX4 now on Kimstore!