The Blackview Crown is the flagship smartphone of Hong Kong-based Blackview, a newcomer in the heavily competitive local smartphone market. The company is set to launch its smartphone line up in a few days so let’s get to know more of its flagship smartphone, the Crown.
- 1.7GHz Octa Core Mediatek MT6592 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- With One Glass Solution (OGS)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG
- Quad Band GSM/Dual Band 3G
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,200 mAh battery
- Android 4.4
- SRP: P9,999
Blackview has not given details about its availability just yet. Let’s wait until their official launch next week.