MyPhone has quietly launched the MyPhone Rio LTE, the company’s first LTE enabled smartphone and the most affordable so far. The smartphone is now available only at the online store Lazada.
MyPhone Rio LTE specs:
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Mediatek MT6582M processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS LCD display (854 x 480 pixels)
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera with flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- Single SIM
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, Wireless Display
- GPS, A-GPS
- 1,700 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
The MyPhone Rio LTE is priced at P5,499 which is truly the cheapest LTE smartphone today. As you can see on the specs sheet, there are some compromises to make the phone affordable but LTE capable. But what worries us is the small 1,700 mAh battery which can be easily drained especially if your LTE connectivity is turned on frequently. We will try to get a review unit. 🙂
Wanna ask something? Tweet and follow @immarkmarcelo on Twitter and Instagram.