Motorola, now owned by Lenovo, has unveiled its flagship smartphone in the annual IFA consumer electronics event in Berlin. Folks, meet the new Motorola Moto X. The company has decided to retain its name and not named it the Moto X2. Big improvements here and there so let’s jump into the specs!
Motorola Moto X (2014) specs:
- 2.5GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- Adreno 330 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16/32GB internal memory
- 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels) 424 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,500 mAh battery
- Android 4.4.4 Kitkat upgradable to Android L
Here’s a hands on video of the Motorola Moto X:
The new Moto X will be available first in the US then the rest of the world will follow. We are hoping that now Lenovo owns Motorola, the new Moto X as well as the new Moto G will be commercially available in the Philippines.