Along side with the announcement of the mid range Nokia Lumia 830, Microsoft also unveiled two new more affordable mid range smartphones – Nokia Lumia 735 and 730. Actually, both phones are identical in terms of everything. The only difference is that the Lumia 730 supports dual SIM while the 735 has LTE connectivity.
Nokia Lumia 735 and Lumia 730 specs:
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Adreno 305 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 4.7-inch HD OLED display (1280 x 720 pixels) 312 ppi
- 6.7 megapixel rear facing camera with Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with wide angle lens
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (Lumia 730 only)
- LTE (Lumia 735 only), HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- 2,220 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Windows Phone 8.1
Here’s a hands on video from Pocketnow:
The Nokia Lumia 735 and 730 will be available later this month.