Let’s take a break from the fully packed IFA Consumer Electronics event in Berlin, Germany and let’s focus on our local smartphone news for a while. Cloudfone has just announced an affordable smartphone called the Cloudfone Excite 451q. This is an addition to the Excite line of smartphones. The Excite 451q has this sleek design with sharp edges that reminds us of the Sony Xperia line of smartphones. We are a big fan of “ma-kanto” designs so we are definitely excited to get a hands on of this phone.
Cloudfone Excite 451q specs:
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Mediatek MT6582 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS LCD display (854 x 480 pixels)
- With OGS (One Glass Solution)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 1.3 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- 1,700 mAh battery
- Android 4.2 Jellybean
The Cloudfone Excite 451q has an SRP of P4,499. We will update this article with regards to its availability. The phone will also come in red and black colors.
Wanna ask something? Tweet and follow @immarkmarcelo and on Instagram @immarkmarcelo