Lenovo’s next flagship smartphone, the Vibe Z2 Pro has been announced! After the LG G3 and the Oppo Find 7, the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is the third smartphone having a QHD (Quad HD) display which is 4 times sharper and better than a full HD display. Another notable feature is the phone’s humongous 4,000 mAh battery and it is dual SIM too! Excited to check the rest of the specs? Let’s find out.
Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro specs:
- 2.5GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- Adreno 330 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, no expandable memory
- 6-inch Quad HD IPS LCD display (1440 x 2560 pixels) 490 ppi
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus, optical image stabilization, and dual LED flash
- Front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, Bluetooth, NFC, WiFi, WiFi hotspot
- Dual SIM (micro SIM + micro SIM), Dual Standby
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,000 mAh Li-Po battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with Lenovo’s Vibe UI 2.0
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro will be available on September. No word of the pricing as of the moment.